1. The photoinitiator is used in combination with the amine promoter EDAB.
2. Small smell, no toxic or environmental pollution.
3. Cheap and easy to get, low cost.
4. Select the active photoinitiator according to the type of prepolymer and monomer.
5. Good solubility and reactivity, low dosage and high initiation efficiency.
6, to a certain thermal stability, without separation under 85 ℃, due and long storage stability.
7. It is better to use several photoinitiators in combination, which can initiate curing in different wavelength range, and cure faster than single photoinitiator.
The above content is an overview of the photoinitiator, its mechanism, performance requirements, common types, characteristics and application principles. Photoinitiator is one of the indispensable components of the free radical uv-curable reaction system. Its type and dosage have a great influence on the photocurable behavior of the system, and it plays a decisive role in the sensitivity of the photocurable system.